Real Estate IRA
The term "real estate IRA" encompasses any type of real estate investment in a self directed IRA or 401(k).
As an IRA custodian that allows real estate, we'll explain several key points about real estate IRAs—including overviews, which types of real estate your IRA can purchase, and how it all works.
When you combine the advantages of a self directed IRA with your knowledge of real estate, IRAs allow you to earn tax-free/tax-deferred returns on your investments.
The rate of return on your investments is based on your knowledge and expertise in real estate. IRA investing is not based on the ups and downs of the stock market.
Read more about real estate IRAs:
- Real estate in IRAs - Learn the key benefits that self-directed IRAs have provided to real estate investors since 1974.
- Types of IRA real estate investments - See what kinds of real estate investments you can make with your Equity Trust self-directed IRA.
- Real estate IRA rules - Here are seven key points you must know about real estate IRAs.
- Purchasing real estate in IRAs - Learn how to make a real estate investment in an Equity Trust self directed IRA?
- Own rental real estate in your IRA - Learn how to manage income and expenses generated by real estate in a self directed IRA.
- Real estate FAQs - Review the most frequently asked questions about self directed real estate IRAs.
- Prohibited real estate IRA investments
- Three most popular ways to invest in real estate with a self-directed IRA
- Partnering to purchase real estate with an IRA
For More information on how to self direct your IRA go to www.trustetc.com